The Marketing Website Developer will be responsible for developing, testing, deploying, and monitoring web-based and other custom software applications. The end goal is to provide an awesome brand experience for Firebolt website users and to generate leads.
- Develop, test, document and implement high quality fully responsive websites that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Communicate directly with the company’s in-house / outsourced design teams to ensure a flawless implementation of all projects
- Analyze & monitor performance & uptime of websites and take action as needed to correct deficiencies
- Develop and adhere to development standards that allow for the maintainability of code in a manner that supports team development
- Ensure the security posture of the company’s website and related marketing assets
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution support as needed (on-call availability during off-hour, only for emergencies)
- WordPress development and configuration experience
- Good knowledge of MySQL,CSS3, HTML5 (experience with other FE technologies, e.g. React.js, is a big advantage)
- Technical programming skills to support SEO
- Experience developing online B2B Marketing websites
- Experience with the integration and development of marketing technologies – Marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot), CRM (e.g. Salesforce), LIve Chat (e.g. Intercom), Analytics (e.g. MixPanel, Gainsight)
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, PC, Mac, tablets, smart phones, etc.)
- Experience with secure development best practice is an advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is a plus
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun and dynamic team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her own work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let’s meet and talk about it.